To keep our clients and employees safe, we will adhere to the following procedures for all cleanings for the foreseeable future:
• We will continue using disinfectants proven effective against coronavirus and other viruses and germs.
• All team members will wear new, clean masks each day.
• All team members will wear a new pair of gloves in each home or office.
• All team members must wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before entering and leaving homes and offices.
• We will be giving extra attention to high touch areas of your home such as door handles, light switches, and cabinet knobs.
• All equipment will be disinfected between homes and offices.
• Each individual job has its own cleaning cloths. All cleaning cloths are washed with detergent and water, along with a disinfectant solution.
• We will send home any employees exhibiting symptoms of the virus, including fever and signs of illness.
• We will not clean a home or office if anyone is showing signs of illness or flu-like symptoms.